Anti-ageing treatment isn’t just for people with mature skin, it can be done at any stage of a person’s life to help maintain vitality and glow. At Heler, we offer distinct and comprehensiveanti-ageing treatments to help any one defy the signs of ageing.
At Heler anti-ageing treatments are all FDA-approved, indicated for…
1. Fine Lines & Wrinkles
2. Expression Lines
4. Face Lift & Neck Lifts
Anti-AgeingTreatments at Heler:
- Relaxing expression lines using Botulinum Toxin
- Dermal Fillers(Hyaluronic acid injection) for volume loss
- Ultherapy for face lifts, brow lifts and neck lifts
- Deoxycholic acid injections for sub-mental fat loss and subsequent Ultherapy for face and neck lift.
How it Works
There are numerous causes of facial ageing. Some are natural occurrences, such as sun damage or squinting, while others relate to lifestyle choices, such as smoking & drinking.
Injectables can reduce frown lines and wrinkles for a smoother, healthier-looking face. This is accomplished by selecting injection points where the facial muscles contract and not on the wrinkle itself. Treatments are quick and the aesthetic results are immediate.
Dermal Filler is a minimally-invasive aesthetic procedure that may or may not require the use of an anaesthesia and there is no down time for recovery. Hyaluronic acid is the most commonly used dermal filler as its a naturally occurring compound in human body. The end results are instantly visible but the treatment does not make it look like you just had a cosmetic procedure. Instead, there is a very natural smoothening of the facial skin especially on the forehead and around the eyes. By relaxing the ‘at-rest tone’ of your facial muscles, our dermatologist can restore the natural appearance of your face. Dermatologists at Heler inject and sculpt the dermal fillers in accordance with your facial features and wishes.
With advances in anti-ageing treatments, looking younger and restoring healthy skin is possible without surgery. In the past, the only choice for facial anti-ageing was surgical corrections; now, people skip the heavy anesthesia, long recovery times, scars and the risks associated with surgery by using a non-invasive treatment option, such as Ultherapy.
Ultherapy at Heler involves the use of ultrasound technology to lift and tighten the skin non-surgically. It can also be used for the neck and décolletage to provide complete rejuvenation.
Depending on the type of acne, treatment modalities vary. Our Dermatologists at Heler identify the specific type and would recommend either
1. Conservative Management – Use of medication like retinols,benzoyl peroxide, antibiotics or even antifungal depending on the type and cause of acne.
2. Advanced Treatment – Acne can be controlled by use of Blue-Light therapy in conjunction with topical levulinic acid or with Intense Pulse Light Treatment or using Photofractional therapy again depending on the type and nature of acne.