Treatment For Double Chinadmin
Treatment For Double Chin
The new game-changing injectable that reduces double chin.
A double chin can undermine the strength and masculinity of the profile, instead aging and weighing down the appearance. Some clients may find it difficult to wear fitted collars or look good in suits and ties. Photographs can cause disappointment, and self-confidence may plummet to an all-time low. Worst of all, this type of fat does not respond to diet and exercise, no matter how strenuous the regimen.
Fortunately, there is a solution. Lipolytic injectables, work to reduce and eradicate the stubborn submental fat responsible for unsightly double chins.
How it Works
Double Chin reduction is a multi-stage process that takes place over the course of few months. The precise number of injections required to achieve optimum results will be explored by the doctor during consultation. In general it takes about month and half for visible effect. Each treatment lasts approximately 20-30 minutes, with certain number of injections per appointment. As is common with Injectables, patients may experience mild tingling, numbness, redness or swelling at the treatment site which will subside within the first week. Discomfort can be minimized with ice packs and anti-inflammatory medication. Although this treatment is considered a “no downtime” procedure, you should avoid vigorous exercise for few days, as this may delay the reduction of swelling.
Advantages of Heler
- USFDA-approved for Safety
- Appreciable Results in short period of time
- Can be performed during your lunchbreak
- Non-surgical, non-invasive & no downtime
- Lipolytic injectables are made from deoxycholic acid, a compound found naturally in the human body that breaks down fat for absorption and elimination.
- Upon injection, deoxycholic acid triggers the demise of unwanted fat cells, which are then released and excreted as part of the body’s regular process of elimination.